20210325

"I wish it had been a dream”: Voices from Syria (10 years of Conflict)


The United Nations of Earth reporting on this issue: ""I wish it had been a dream”: Voices from Syria (10 years of Conflict)"
The topics: To mark 10 years of the conflict in Syria, and honour the enduring yet fragile resilience of the people of Syria, Yo-Yo Ma’s non-profit organization, Silkroad, and the United Nations released "I wish it had been a dream”: Voices from Syria. The four-minute "soundscape" mixes 100 self-recorded messages from people inside Syria with music from renowned Syrian clarinetist and Silkroad artist Kinan Azmeh. To learn more visit: https://unocha.exposure.co/syria10years Produced by @UN Humanitarian


Click here for more information, to subscribe to the channel of United Nations or to watch the video on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AI: Dangers are real and imminent - Briefing | United Nations

Addressing a High-Level meeting of the Security Council on Artificial intelligence and international security, the Co-Chair of the United N...